Types of information collected and how we collect them.
Personal Information You Provide:
We collect the following personal information you provide when you use our Services, like when you sign up for an account, request a transaction, enroll in a promotion or program, or otherwise engage or communicate with us:
- Identity Data includes your full name, date of birth, gender, social security numbers, and other data on government-issued identification documents.
- Contact Data includes your email address, mailing address, and telephone numbers.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your knowledge assessment results, and your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Information includes information about how you access and use our Services, such as your actions on the Services, including your interactions with others on the Services, photos or media you upload to the Services, your username, and other content you provide (“Usage Information”). We only access your device camera roll and camera with your permission. If you need to update your permissions, you can do so in your device’s settings. Please remember that 123abc may, but has no obligation to, monitor, record, and store Usage Information in order to protect your safety or the safety of other users, to assist with regulatory or law enforcement efforts, to protect and defend our rights and property, or for other reasons relating to our provision of the Services. By using the Services, you consent to the recording, storage, and disclosure of such information you send or receive for these purposes.
- Additional Information includes information that you submit via focus groups, contests/sweepstakes, job applications, customer support, or other similar means. We may also collect any communications between 123abc and you (including recording calls made to or by 123abc) and any other information you provide to 123abc.